Monday, January 24, 2011

My current list of games I wanna get.

Ok, it's been awhile. My last post was actually completed 2 months before but I couldn't post it on time. Anyways, this is my FIRST official post in 2011 so let's start.

A lot of good games coming this year and I want some of them, new or old. I just made a little list. Check it out! So far, only one game I preordered.

Game Preordered:
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Games I want yet didn't came out yet:
Arcana Heart 3
The King of Fighters XIII
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Bioshock Infinite

Games I want and it's already out:
Trinity Universe
Melty Blood: Actress Again (Import Title)
Fallout: New Vegas
New Super Mario Bros
Metroid: Other M
X-Men arcade
Battle Fantasia

I would try some of these to see if they're worthy for playthroughs. In the mean time, stay put!

No comments:

Post a Comment