Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Rant Club: I HATE the PSN Code Generators!!!

Okay, today's post is about something that is irritating me for awhile. I'm talking about these PSN Code generators lurking all over the internet. If you don't what these things are, you're better off not knowing these things but for the curious folk, the generator is basically used to get "free" PSN codes to redeem for the PSN store online. The codes shown at the generator are the ones that is not used already. The problem is that this software is illegal. I don't give a damn if you want to get free stuff. I rather do the honest way and buy a card than to risk my PSN account.

Now you might come up to me and say, "Oh, you're stupid for throwing away your money!" No, I'm not the one that's stupid because I wanna download my games without trouble and getting my account suspended. Eventually, Sony will, if not already aware of this, find out. Anyone recall that PS3 Jailbreak Incident? Yeah, and about that firmware update that disables almost all of the third party devices for the consoles? Let me tell you dumb hacks about this; I think PS3 users already suffered enough as it is and we don't need another update that will limit more activities on the console. And don't go like, "It's free!" No, my dude. Nothing in life is free. Get your lazy asses up, go to GameStop, Best Buy or whatever gaming store is close to you and buy the damn thing yourselves, you cheap bums.

In case some of you haven't noticed, there is a flaw to this generator. Every time you see a normal PSN card, you will see a note that said, "Card is not valid unless it's activated by the register." If any of you people reading this have common sense, then that means these codes won't work unless they're unchecked by the register. So, to the hacks out there using the generators, tough luck for you morons. In closing, I hate PSN code generators. It's basically making PS3 users look bad because if Sony does find out about this, we all have to suffer with more consequential firmware updates. The Jailbreak incident was already damaging enough as it is. It's not worth it, stay out!

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    psn hack code

    ReplyDelete